Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Projects

  These are few of my new projects to kick off the year.These first two projects are pieces that I may potentially sell.  I have some ideas about what color I might paint them, but I would like your input as well.  If you see it in your home, let me know!

  This bookshelf can hold baskets and books throughout.  I was thinking it would look good red or maybe pale pink if going in a little girl's room.  What color do you envision for it?



This grandfather clock is going to be a really fun project.  My husband made some repairs to it and put in some shelves.  I originally thought this would be a cool piece in a bathroom with some towels or bath products, but a friend of mine thought it might look kind of "funky" (love her word!) in an entry way with some vintage books etc.  Whatever the look, I think this piece will add a little flare and personality to a home.  And if no one else wants it, I'm keeping it for myself!




  I am painting this kitchen table for a client.  It is going to be painted with high gloss black and will be lightly distressed.

  Stay tuned for more posts on the progress of these projects.  Your input is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment