Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am so excited about heading into the new year.  It is off to an amazing start!  I feel so blessed to be given so many wonderful opportunities and a family that supports me through it all.  I am feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle the hustle and bustle of 2013.  I have set some personal and professional goals which I will continue to work toward and evaluate.  I am so fortunate to have some painting projects already lined up for the next couple of months.  They will definitely keep me busy.  A few are for clients and there are also some pieces for myself that I will be working on.  I will be posting on these throughout the process. I am also working hard on my writing project. I feel like I am in a really good place with my novel.  I am working hard to achieve the goals I have set for that work on a regular basis. It will be another busy year, but I happily embrace all of the new an exciting changes headed my way in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment